Call for Abstract
Participants interested in presenting a poster presentation are invited to submit an abstract. All abstracts will undergo peer review by the Scientific Program Committee and may be accepted for poster presentation and will be publication in our proceeding book.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE : March 1st, 2021
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Abstract should be submitted for poster presentation
- The topic of the abstract should be related to Neurology and Neuroscience
- Only abstracts submitted via the online submission form will be sent to the Abstract Review Committee for review.
- Abstracts submitted by e-mail will NOT be accepted.
- You will receive confirmation that your abstract has been received, by mid-June 2021. Please contact the Secretariat if you have not received confirmation that your abstract has been received.
- Instructions for preparation of poster presentations will be sent together with acceptance notifications.
- For each abstract, at least one author is expected to attend the Congress. Presenting authors must register for the Congress and pay the registration fee.
- Only those abstracts for which a presenting author has registered by the registration deadline will be scheduled for presentation and included in the Congress Proceeding Book with ISBN.
ABSTRACT FORMAT GUIDELINES
- The abstract must be typed in English and Indonesian and should be limited to 3000 characters (including blank spaces and punctuation). Supported file format is Microsoft Word.
- The abstract must be typed using Times New Roman, using A4 pages setting, in one column with side margin of 3 cm from the top of the page, 2 cm from the bottom of the page, 2 cm from the right and left sides of the page. The line spacing used is single spacing with justified alignment.
- The font size of the title is 14, bold, with center alignment.
- The font size for the name of the author(s) is 12 and bold. The main author should be written at the front and underlined. The city and country of the institution are typed using font size 10.
- The content of the abstract is written two lines below the address of the affiliations.
- The content of the study is written in one paragraph with the font style Times New Roman, size 10, and single-spaced.
- The headers of the paragraph for research paper are Background, Methods, Results, and Conclusion.
- The headers for case report or series are Introduction, Case, and Conclusion.
- All abstracts will be included in the proceeding book and the committee has the right to alter the format of the abstract to suit the format of the proceeding book.
If you have any inquiry regarding abstract submission, Please Contact
Contact person : dr. nanda (+62811852274)